2. Information We Collect
When you use our Service, we may collect the following information:
- Personal identification information: name, email address, mailing address, and date of birth.
- Transactional information: details about bookings you’ve made.
- Technical data: IP address, browser type and version, time zone setting, location data, and other technology on the devices you use to access our website.
3. How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect:
- To facilitate your booking process.
- To improve our Service.
- To communicate with you, including responding to your comments or questions.
- For marketing purposes, if you’ve opted in to receive such communications.
4. Sharing Your Personal Information
We may share your personal information with third parties to help us use your personal information as described above. We also use Google Analytics to understand how our customers use the Site.
5. Your Rights
You have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted.
We take reasonable precautions to protect your personal information and ensure that it is not lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed inappropriately.
9. Contact Us
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us.
Last Updated: May 16, 2023